Best Term to Access Data Using Site’s Search Engine
Compliance with NCLB
- Michigan Paraprofessionals and NCLB
- Defines the role of paraprofessionals who provide instructional support in programs supported with Title I, Part A funds.
- Establishes WorkKeys, Michigan Test for Teacher Certification - Basic Skills, and the ETS Parapro Assessment as the approved formal assessments, stating passing score limits.
Standards to Measure Professional Growth of Paraeducators
Policy that Distinguishes Paraeducators Working with Special Education
- Office of Early Childhood Education and Family Services Great Start
Readiness Program: Professional Training Program Options for GSRP Associate Teachers
- Employs paraprofessionals with associate’s degree in early childhood/preschool education, child development, child care, or hold Child Development Associate credentials
Resource Guide for Supervisors: Assisting Local Agencies in Supervision of Paraeducators Beyond NCLB Mandated Expectations
Standards to Measure the Professional Growth of Teachers in a Position to Supervise Paraeducators
Document Previewed by Krista Ried, Supervisor of Client Services, Office of Professional Preparation Services, Michigan Department of Education, February 27, 2013