Best Term to Access Data Using Site’s Search Engine
Compliance with NCLB
- Kentucky Highly Qualified Paraeducator Program
- Restates mandated expectations of NCLB, 2004
- Kentucky Paraeducator Assessment, Study Guide, Revised 2nd Edition, Kentucky
Department of Education, October, 2009
- A resource for paraeducators preparing to take The Kentucky Paraeducator Assessment exam in order to become highly qualified as specified by NCLB, 2004
- Within this document a section, pgs. 27-31, defines the roles and responsibilities of paraeducators.
Standards to Measure Professional Growth of Paraeducators
Policy that Distinguishes Paraeducators Working with Special Education
Resource Guide for Supervisors: Assisting Local Agencies in Supervision of Paraeducators Beyond NCLB Mandated Expectations
Standards to Measure the Professional Growth of Teachers in a Position to Supervise Paraeducators
Document Previewed by David Millanti, Education Administration Program Manager, Kentucky Department of Education, February 16, 2013.